GLDUBYA

Best park / beach location with BBQ facilities

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a good place for a BBQ with some friends this weekend that has BBQ facilities - I would prefer a beach location but anyone got any fave parks / locations?

cheers

Gary

Moana has barbecues by the beach but my favourite parks would be either Thorndon Park Reserve in Paradise or the park on the corner of Trimmer Parade and Military Road at West Lakes. I suppose it depends where you're based and how far you'd like to travel and if you've little ones who need watching if you're on a beach but less so in a park.

Thanks Flossybeth

will certainly look into these... We are based in west beach but don't mind the trek if it's a good spot

rgds

Gary

[h=3]Wattle Reserve on the Corner of Wattle Avenue & Esplanade, Brighton & Hove SA 5048 is a good place fenced park, large covered BBQ areas, kids park, large grass reserve and also opposite the beach :)[/h]

Wattle Reserve on the Corner of Wattle Avenue & Esplanade, Brighton & Hove SA 5048 is a good place fenced park, large covered BBQ areas, kids park, large grass reserve and also opposite the beach :)

We've used this park before a few times. IIRC there are toilets there too. The BBQ is pretty close to the kids play area and there is a nice green space. Can get very busy.

Morialta Park is my favourite. Not beachside but if you live at West Beach it will be a nice change - lots of koalas to spot there too