Hi

Guest Ellie 9

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is cath & I am new here. I'm hoping to make some new friends here. I am 11yrs old and have 1 pet called harry. You probably have been talking to my sister too. She is called Nicola. Our family is planning on moving to south adalaide- anyone else doing the same? Love to seeya sometime. I am from Chesire- anyone else? Need some advice; I can't think of whether I would like to go or not! At first my heart was set on moving-then I thought about my family. My parents say "It will Be great fun!" and totaly exited. But just need a 2nd head to help. Any volonteers? Please help, Cath.x

Guest Ellie

hi im kirsty and im 10 years old.

iv'e not long found out i was moveing and i would like to ask you some qustons...:cute:

This is hard for me because i have been liveing in my house for 8 years and im finding it hard to move...

What was it like for you ???

And how long have you been liveing in adalade ??

thanx bye...:)