Guest AudreyJaneAnn

Its all happening in September

Guest AudreyJaneAnn

moving to Glenelg. My daughter will be attending Glenelg Primary School, she is 11, turns 12 in November. Anyone know if this is a good school?

Guest The Hadleys
    moving to Glenelg. My daughter will be attending Glenelg Primary School, she is 11, turns 12 in November. Anyone know if this is a good school?

hi

my name is zoe i am 10 yrs old and all i can say is all schools are great

for education but some schools uniform are kidov grose:chatterbox:!!!!!!!!! plz replyZoe

;)

Glenelg school is ok. Your daughter will probably only have 1 year there, as she is the right age to fit into gr 6 in Nov when you come and begin gr7 next Jan. And then it's off to High school the following year. There is another primary school in Glenelg which you may like to look at. It's St Leonards primary, it is a state primary and not religiously affiliated, only called St..... because the area used to be called that. This school is a little further inland, but not much. There is also a small private school in Glenelg called St Peters Woodlands, fees are low, it's anglican. There is also a catholic primary but it finishes at gr 5 like all the catholic schools in this area.

Rachel