sidestep

Wanted - Dyson DC04

If anyone knows of a DC04 that is for sale (or dumped on the roadside somewhere) please PM me as I need a spare part or two. Not worth buying them new given it's age. Thanks.

Don't laugh - people throw away ridiculous things. IN fact I picked up a Dyson DC07 some years back that was in full working order with all the tools present. Blew up two years later sadly but worked fine for the time I had it.

Ohhhh I know. My ex used to pick up all sorts, and that was in the UK. I used to dread the calls at work telling me we had to go pick something up after work (he didn't drive). He did at least knock on each house and ask lol.

The thing is, it's such an easy way to recycle. The stuff put out isn't necessarily rubbish; just things the householder no longer wants.

We (my OH tbh!) have picked up some things I didn't even realise we needed lol.

We still use the leaf blower, but the leaf-mulcher-thing went from hard waste, to us, to a neighbour for his chooks...who knows who has it now?!

Love hard waste!

The thing is, it's such an easy way to recycle. The stuff put out isn't necessarily rubbish; just things the householder no longer wants.

We (my OH tbh!) have picked up some things I didn't even realise we needed lol.

We still use the leaf blower, but the leaf-mulcher-thing went from hard waste, to us, to a neighbour for his chooks...who knows who has it now?!

Love hard waste!

He used a mulcher on his chooks :shocked: ??

He used a mulcher on his chooks :shocked: ??

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I see what you mean!

I think he was using it to break down something for his chooks!

Thanks for that as I needed a laugh!

:notworthy: LC

Sidestep you're in luck. I've got one that cuts out after a few minutes use. Motor doesn't feel hot so I suspect a fault with the thermal cut out or similar. I'll send our address via p.m.