LeonDH

WANTED wooden pallets...

Hey all, I'm looking for timber pallets and timber slats for a project, any size or condition is fine.

Pm me if u have anything. Cheers Leon..

Guest Guest14361

Gumtree under firewood is a good start, lots of places advertise and leave them out the front of their yards, or drive onto any industrial site and have a nosy

Guest Guest14361

West lakes x 5 on gumtree

Edited by Blossom
    Link removed

The house across the way from me have had 5 on their front lawn for free for a couple of weeks with no takers. I've got a couple too if you fancy a drive to North Haven.

Cheers guys. Gum tree seems a good source. And Steve thanks for the offer, I can only take one at a time as that's all I can fit in my car and I still have to dismantle it to fit in. I need to get some roof racks I think.

Cheers again guys

Looks like you need to invest in a trailer, or at least hire/borrow one Leon. Can I be nosey and ask, what's the project?

Hey all, I'm looking for timber pallets and timber slats for a project, any size or condition is fine.

Pm me if u have anything. Cheers Leon..

I work at ADRAD in Beverley and we are always throwing away old pallets, crates and other wood. Perhaps pop in and ask. I know we have given them away in the past.

Looks like you need to invest in a trailer, or at least hire/borrow one Leon. Can I be nosey and ask, what's the project?

Yeah mate don't even have a tow bar on the car tho ha.....I'm just having a go at turning them into outdoor furniture for our place...interested to see what it would turn out like being made out of pallets..

I work at ADRAD in Beverley and we are always throwing away old pallets, crates and other wood. Perhaps pop in and ask. I know we have given them away in the past.

Thanks that sounds good, I'll look into it..