cat

best website for rental properties

Hi, I'm obsessively checking out houses online. I've got real estate app and looking at gumtree, is there another website I'm missing?

The houses in Northgate are amazing and very reasonable is it a good area? I mean safe and well connected with transport and shops/cafes?

One more question! I've noticed some places say that the tenant is responsible for water charges? Will this be very costly? We'll be looking to get a three bedroom house two adults one baby, approximately how much would I need to budget for?

Thanks in advance 

Is that for a rental Blossom? Because our water bill is never that low but we do own our home.

If it's for a rental then that's not too bad but when we rented we never had to pay for water - guess each landlord is different.

FYI our last water bill was over $350!! But we do have to pay for everything - actual water used, sewage and supply charges etc and there are 5 adults living in the house.

Our quarterly water bill is around the $300-$350 mark (we're home owners rather than renters).

Northgate is very nice and is convenient for the CBD - we rented there for two-and-a-half years until our house was built. Do be careful with Gumtree when it comes to rentals.

Our quarterly usage bill is averages about $100 a quarter, rates and sewage on top of that.

As tenant you are responsible only for the use, not the whole water bill.

But it does depend on how much garden you have to water etc, and whether there are any additional tanks, which there have to be in newer build houses.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

As tenant you are responsible only for the use, not the whole water bill.

But it does depend on how much garden you have to water etc, and whether there are any additional tanks, which there have to be in newer build houses.

Not necessarily, we lived in 3 rentals before we bought and in all 3 had to pay the supply charge and the usage.

Our water bill is around $45 every 6 months, I've no idea why it's that cheap, we own our own home and have topped the pool up numerous times.

Hi, I'm obsessively checking out houses online. I've got real estate app and looking at gumtree, is there another website I'm missing?

The houses in Northgate are amazing and very reasonable is it a good area? I mean safe and well connected with transport and shops/cafes?

One more question! I've noticed some places say that the tenant is responsible for water charges? Will this be very costly? We'll be looking to get a three bedroom house two adults one baby, approximately how much would I need to budget for?

Thanks in advance 

Remember to keep your eyes peeled here http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/accommodation-available/ not only is there short term rentals but a number of members are breaking their lease.

Another site which is very popular and more trustworthy than gumtree is AirNB.