sush

SERVICED APARTMENTS OR RENTAL - Adelaide

Hi All

Can anyone advise me on prices, Am only looking at short term rental approx 2 - 3 months, would it be cheaper to go for a serviced apartment or to rent ?

If any one can advised me if i was to rent a 1 to 2 bedroom unit part furnished or small house what monthly cost I would be looking at ?

Thanks

Sush & Nath

;)

Hey,

We are renting a bedsit in Marino for 3 months...including elec,water and broadband. Cost us 220 a week! Its not hug but suits us until we get sorted!

Dan and Steph

Hi Dan

Thanks for that, can you recommend anyone that i can contact to get somthing arranged for a short term rental before we arrive in October.

Thanks

Sush & Nath.

Thanks Dan

You have cheered me up ! As my team got relegated yesterday ! but i will email them and see what they have got to offer.

Guest bernadettecranwell

Hi Sush

I am a local Adelaide person and I am about to place an ad for a fully furnished and equipped apartment in West Beach Adelaide. It is stylishly furnished with a new bathroom and kitchen, and polished floorboards, plus an enclosed courtyard. The apartment is very conveniently located and one street back from the beach. West Beach is a very attractive location. I offer short term rentals. If you would like further information then please contact me on my email address bcranwell@internode.on.net.