flight over

Guest Wicker

Guest Wicker

Hi, can anyone let me know if you get a fleece or a blanket on the flight over, don't want to waste space taking one if not needed. We are flying with Cathay Pacifc, Thanks

Guest paul_smart

last time I went over they gave me a blanket, eye visor thing that I cant remember the name of, that helps you to sleep, a tooth brush, and paste, comb, pillow and lots and lots and lots of alcohol, plus ear plugs for the mrs to stop her having to listen to my drunken snoring!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

last time I went over they gave me a blanket, eye visor thing that I cant remember the name of, that helps you to sleep, a tooth brush, and paste, comb, pillow and lots and lots and lots of alcohol, plus ear plugs for the mrs to stop her having to listen to my drunken snoring!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

We had all that with quantas when we came on our reccie, but our one way flight was with Cathay Pacific and you get a pillow and a blanket.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lynne

Does any one the know the difference between flexi saver and flexi tickets with singopore airlines. There is only one hundred pound difference in the price between the two tickets but no explanation of what the difference is between the tickets.

thanks

lyn

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Taz, et al

We flew Cathay Pacific on our reccie last October and couldn't fault them. All we did was eat and they state on their menu that their were snacks available for the entire flight. They didn't even flinch when my 3 year old woke in the middle of the night and provided him with anything he wanted. My older two then discovered that ice cream was on offer whenever and it was all over. Yes drinks are free unless you want some extremely expensive liqueur and the flight crew were amazing with kids. Only reason we'll take Singapore next time is for a different stop over and because of the double luggage allowance. Otherwise, I'd recommend Cathay Pacific to anyone.

Liz