The team at Vista would like to wish members of PIA a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hope that you enjoy the upcoming holidays in the sun.

We would also like to thank those that have supported us throughout the year by using our services and look forward to being able to assist members in 2015.

All the best.

Andy

The team at Vista would like to wish members of PIA a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hope that you enjoy the upcoming holidays in the sun.

We would also like to thank those that have supported us throughout the year by using our services and look forward to being able to assist members in 2015.

All the best.

Andy

merry Christmas and happy new year to you guys too and special thanks for all your help in making our dream of owning a house in Australia come true!! I thoroughly recommend Andy and Stacey at Vista who went above and beyond to make a daunting process simple. All the best for 2015 x

Sorry dude. Whilst I appreciate the sentiment I take exception to the "Happy Holidays" Americanism. In England we still say "Happy Christmas ". "Happy Holidays" is a bland piece of crap designed by spineless politicians who don't want to be seen as offending anyone at all.

Edited by snifter
    Removed line of text