Granted

wrcaston

Our visa is granted so all of you football playing, taekwondo doing, tea drinking, barbecuing 30 something people (or less, or more) with little babies, young teens and everything in between better watch out because we will be coming to Adelaide very soon :)

Jokes aside, we will be making the move in October and I will be there in Feb/March to sort the house out and find a job, so if any of you lovely people fancy meeting up then that will be great. I will try and make one of the many football events on here but no promises as yet. I will be based in Fulham Gardens with my parents for now but we will be living in Blakeview when our house is finished.

Warm regards

Will

• 4 weeks later...