Guest MattyT

Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road

Guest MattyT

I recently did this trip and spent almost as long as the journey making this video so I thought I would share it with you lovely Poms!

wyMbEOKxfy4

The timelapses were filmed with my iphone using the new iOS and just mounted in a sat nav holder.

Enjoy!

Guest wen66

Brilliant, MattyT, thanks for sharing it with us. We did a similar journey to yours a few years back. So want to do it again. The Great Ocean Road is beautiful! :D

Ps. Our video was absolute pants, compared to yours...;)

Edited by wen66

Great video thanks for sharing. I've done the road to Port Fairy many times but never any further. I love Port Fairy I think it has to be my favourite place on the coast.

Wow, what a lot of traffic!!! We did that 23 years ago (outside of school holidays) and had the road to ourselves most of the time. I suppose times change, places get busier, you remember things and places as they were but would probably be disappointed to drive it now with all that traffic. Apollo Bay was a wonderful place, and we enjoyed a free concert on the beach in Lorne from Big Audio Dynamite as they were there for some Sony music Australia awards. Happy times, good memories!