Guest Claire-n-tel

Really??.....

Guest Guest75

Oh dear......................it's going be over reaction all over the world now.

Certainly not making light of the barbaric act in Paris though.

Now that you've republished this article, he probably needs even more protection. STOP SPREADING RELIGIOUS HATED. EVERY ONE. PLEASE.

Given the attacks in Paris last week I can see why they would be there for him - they've only given him their phone numbers, it's not like they're sitting outside eating doughnuts ;)

From what I've read recently I think there are quite a few planned attacks so it seems fair that protection will be there if a threat is picked up.

Guest Claire-n-tel
    Now that you've republished this article, he probably needs even more protection. STOP SPREADING RELIGIOUS HATED. EVERY ONE. PLEASE.

:skeptical: Get off ya horse Doug!......this is not spreading racial hatred.......I was asking a question regarding police resources.I think me posting a link on PIA is a tiny audience seeing as I first saw it on facebook!

Guest Guest75
    Its a shame that what some see as satire others see as blasphemy. Tolerance is the key.

Yep,each to their own, satire is wonderful at times.

It is awful if these actions do stop some very witty people from publishing.

they've only given him their phone numbers, it's not like they're sitting outside eating doughnuts ;)

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

TBH, I thought it was fairly normal for the police to leave an emergency contact number with people under threat.

I don't have a problem with it, as long as the material published is not using outdated racist stereotypes, or designed to appeal to xenophobes and bigots.

LC