Guest lensgirl

items to be certified?

Guest lensgirl

Hi

is there a list somewhere that shows everything that should be certified? I seem to be obsessed with this at the moment and we havent even put in our application for Vetassess yet!! Im guessing it will be:

Qualification certs

Statements of course criteria/syllabus

Job discription

Meds

Police check

Guest Django

Its basically everything. The reason is that you will only be sending copies not originals. Someone needs to confirm that they are copies of the original document. When you get round to applying for the visa, if you do it 'online' you won't need to get anything certified as you can scan in the originals and they are happy with that.

Pete

wow you are jumping the gun a little...well for me as im mechanic i needed to get lots of cert certifed, i had to get all my city and guilds certs done, birth certificates, bill statements, i had to write a statement about my apprentice job as boss had passed away, present and pass jobs statements from old bosses, all these can be done at local magistrates for a small cost (mine cost £7 for the lot) dont go to a solisitor as they want loads of money for each piece of paper..

get police checks done now as it will take 30 days for reply if you havent got a agent yet i used www.australiamigrate.co.uk they are based in manchester for there services i was charged £1300 plus other cost for meds and paying oz give them a call say alex duncan gave you the number its run by 2 women that are very helpfull

well good luck with your visa any probs post a note and some one will answer your question

alex

Guest lensgirl

I am going to try and do everything online, so does that stand for Vetassess too? I will prob get it all certified anyway as its such a small amount to pay for the security that if i need copies then i have them there ready. Also, when you send in your application online is there a bit at the end to attach documents?

Guest Django
    Also, when you send in your application online is there a bit at the end to attach documents?

There is on the visa application. Can't help with the vetassess as we had a different skill assessment body. If you are attaching documents you will be scanning in originals and therefore no need to get certified as they aren't copies.

Pete

Guest Libby1971

Birth certs,

Marriage certs

Qualification certs

Qualification transcripts

References

CVs, I think

Meds

Police checks

Passports

If there is a form to be completed I think it tells you which documents you have to enclose to support the application.

Libby