Sign in to follow this  
Guest chippie74

email wait

Guest chippie74

as everyone gone through the same!! every minute of the day i keep checking my emails to see that final email I HAVE THE VISA had medicals done early last month and the wait is killing me!!!

Guest philnjulie

know the feeling but when the email finally arrives what a feeling of relief good luck phil

Guest dglamoore

yep spent 4 months doing that :shock: good feeling when you finally get the email though :lol:

Lisa

Guest grants

I know what you mean about waiting for emails. Still waiting for my visa acknowlegement that went in and I know was signed for by DIAC on 1-3-2007. There is a backlog and only reached up to 29-3-07 so nearly there.

On the plus side have received a confirmation of sponcership from SA Goverment so once I receive the visa acknowledgement hopefully it wont be too long before we receive the visa. Want to go to SA in January.

I will probably have another 6-9 months of checking emails but cest la vie!

At least you can chat o other anxious people also in the same boat on this site.

Fingers crossed for all other fellow email watchers!

Guest grants

Hooray!! Got up this morning and turned computer on at 7.00 a.m (Sad person I am) and I have finally received the waited acknowledgement from ASPC.

Now I can get on with obtaining medicals and then wait for a Case officer to be appointed and then hopefully grant my visa.

Maybe January 2008 is still a posibility.

Guest dglamoore

Congrats Jan on getting your acknowledgement - got it in before your birthday too :lol:

Hope the wait is not too long for you

Lisa

Guest paulocon

I know what you mean - Its now become a way of life!!!

Every morning, the same routine - check your mail for that all elusive email!!

I have got TRA and SA approval - now waiting for a Case Officer and instruction to go for meds - No idea whats going on. Main visa application went in early January but no signs of anything happening yet and getting fed up with just email watching everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I am not alone!!

Oh well - keep the faith!!

Paul

Guest happy-jools

God this waiting game is awful.

I am waiting for SA Sponsorship - then onto the next stage.

We still have plans to go January 2008 so if we still holding out for that I guess you guys will defo get there.

Congrats anyway on your latest e-mail. Good luck for the meds.

:D

Guest chippie74
    as everyone gone through the same!! every minute of the day i keep checking my emails to see that final email I HAVE THE VISA had medicals done early last month and the wait is killing me!!![/quote

finaly my email came this morning IVE GOT MY VISA :D ...few beers tonight i think!!

Guest chippie74
    Congratulations Chippie74 :D

Excellent News, when do you plan to leave the UK?

Angela

thanks all!!!!! plan to leave in july.... our visa has come soon than expected from start to finish its took 13 months on the 136modl they said it would take 18 months!!! gunna start a car boot sale i think!!