EmmaB

Rhythmic gymnastic clubs in Adelaide - Any recommendations?

Hi, My 9 year old daughter has been training with Rhythmic gymnastics for over 3 years and would like to continue this in Adelaide. Does anyone have any recommendations? We will be living in the Grange area so would not consider something in the complete wrong direction.

Thanks

Emma

Hi, My 9 year old daughter has been training with Rhythmic gymnastics for over 3 years and would like to continue this in Adelaide. Does anyone have any recommendations? We will be living in the Grange area so would not consider something in the complete wrong direction.

Thanks

Emma

Hello Emma,

my daughter Hannah has started Rhythmic Gymnastics at Holdfast Bay, the centre is in Hove and you can find the group on Facebook. That will be 15k away from Grange. I really like the teacher Kara, she seems really professional. I don't know a lot about Rhythmic as my daughter only started in December and went to the holidays sessions.

I have discovered yesterday that there is also a team in the Marion Leisure Centre on Oaklands road in Morphetville but I don't know the name.

But I am sure you will be able to find some closer facilities.

To find my children's gymsports, I went on sa.gymnastics.org.au and made a few phone calls. Sometimes, kids can do a free session or you can go and watch one, so then you can make up your mind.