Guest dingding66

Hello Everyone

Guest dingding66

Been a long time logging on here life has been hectic and very busy......

Was wondering is if anyone 40 something would like to meet up for a coffee or a alcoholic drink ...

send us a P.m. Be good to hear from anyone ..... we live down south by the way

look forward to hear from you

DINGDING in South of Adelaide

Hopefully there will be some new arrivals in the coming few months who may want to meet up once they are in Adelaide.

Sometimes also it can be awkward for whatever reason to take that initial first step into arranging meeting a total stranger for the first time.

Perhaps check some of the other meet up threads to see if there is anything being planned or you could join in on?

Guest Guest75

We will let you know next time there is a meet up - now and again there is an "Oldies" meet up arranged by one or two of us.

By oldies we mean a tad older and kid free for nights out.

Hi ding ding.

we are happy to have a meet up with you.

We do work shifts though and some weekends, so when and where were you thinking and will try and arrange something.

Speak soon

Guest dingding66

have replied to you guys if you have not I then have a dim brain and sorry ...if you do not receive a reply then I have sent it to myself ...silly system lol keep giving me a nudge

Hi..

It may be an idea to put a bit about yourself.. have you got children, their ages??? which suburb you live in?? are you working?? where you're from?? your name, doesn't say if you're male or female?? if you want to meet as a couple or alone??

I found that people like to see a connection before meeting.

( sorry if this sounds condescending, its not meant to, just the easiest way for me to put into words )

I have 3 children aged 5,10 & 11 and work casual hours so free sometimes during the week & weekends

Sarah :biggrin:

Hiya, looking to meet up with people, just been out here for 5 weeks! Like a drink and chat?? I'm living in seaford meadows. Please PM cheers DaveDave

Edited by NicF
    Removed phone number as per forum rules