Guest paulyumbrian

Looking for buddies and mates and normality lol

Guest paulyumbrian

Kind of over the click we are with now

looking for mates or couples just to hang with and do normal stuff with

wr can go from one extreme to wine and dine to the next extreme to skydiving. So we do anything lol

woukd love to meet some new people and take it from there :) we love a good laugh and bbq through lol

Me too ! Been here 7 months looking for friends to hang out with.

Becky Facer.

Kind of over the click we are with now

looking for mates or couples just to hang with and do normal stuff with

wr can go from one extreme to wine and dine to the next extreme to skydiving. So we do anything lol

woukd love to meet some new people and take it from there :) we love a good laugh and bbq through lol

Hey there. Me and the missus are always up for meeting new people. Beer,BBQ,Beach and anything else really. Pm if you fancy a drink.

Cheers Leon.

Would love to meet new people and friends, been here just over 2 and a half years I love living in Adelaide, making new friends I think is crucial to settling in, I have met lots of great people since being here but it is hard being away from your UK family and friends. If anyone fancies meeting up I would love a catch up.

Katie

x

Hiya, I'm looking to meet new people, been out here for only 5 weeks?? I'm in seaford meadows, wife and girl aren't here till end of July?? So looking for friendly faces!! Please PM cheers DaveDave

Edited by NicF
    Removing phone number as per forum rules

Would love to meet new people and friends, been here just over 2 and a half years I love living in Adelaide, making new friends I think is crucial to settling in, I have met lots of great people since being here but it is hard being away from your UK family and friends. If anyone fancies meeting up I would love a catch up.

Katie

x

Hi Katie,

i know now it can be really hard settling in and meeting people. I've been here for about six months now and I have been crazy busy with work and studying so I sometimes don't get much of a chance to meet people outside of work and uni. So I would love to meet up for a coffee or a drink