Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

What's your favourite...

I have heaps.

Just about any movie with Garbo in it. Gilda is another classic I love.

Then things from the 70's like Grease and Saturday Night Fever are always good.

Guest Husky

Rainman without a doubt. Dustin hoffmans portrayal of a man trying to overcome prejudice of his intellectual disability is a lesson to us all.

Guest Guest75

Just watched "The Theory of Everything", Stephen Hawkin's story is truly inspirational!!

Just watched "The Theory of Everything", Stephen Hawkin's story is truly inspirational!!

He might not appreciate being called a golden oldie lol.

For or me is has to be the kiddies ones. Mary poppins, chitty chitty bang bang. That type of film. :-)

I like a lot of the older Steven Spielberg movies, ET, Close Encounters, Jaws, and Duel. Duel is even better now as from time to time I'll get followed by some old tanker out in the bush.....

As far as old classics go, "It's a Wonderful Life" really is truly a classic and very good for the soul.

For me, Bogart in most of his films (The Treasure of Sierra Madre - he was brilliant).

Up there for me is 'Once upon a time in the West'. Henry Fonda is cast against type and is amazing. The girl, the mysterious harmonica man, the good bad guy and that remarkable music.

Always liked 'The Quiet Man' - must be the romantic in me :)

Cheers,

Cooler