Sign in to follow this  
Guest katieb

Wanted - 3 bedroom house which accepts 1 dog required

Guest katieb

Dear All,

Please can anyone help us. We have recently arrived in Adelaide from the UK (as my husband has a 2 year secondment for work). We are currently in a hotel but require to find a rental property by the end of May. The only problem is that we require accommodation that will accept our dog (border collie) who will be coming out of quarantine also at the end of the month. After a frustrating day on the rental property websites I am finding it very difficult to find any decent properties that will accept a dog (unless he lives outside).

If there is anyone who knows of a Property that will shortly be available and would accept the dog I would love to hear from you. We are happy to pay up to $400 a week for the right rental accommodation. The north or west of Adelaide would be preferable as my husband is working near Elizabeth.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanking you in advance

Katie

Guest Libby1971

We were in a rental when we got our pup.

Nearly all rental agents have the same guidelines.

I suggest talking to the agents face to face in a certain area. Don't bother too much with the websites, go in and ask them if they have anything new coming up or something they think suitable. I assumed you were talking per week, not per month.

Good luck

Libby

Guest katieb

Opps yes I did mean $400 a week and not a month, thanks for pointing it out.

Guest Nick11
    Opps yes I did mean $400 a week and not a month, thanks for pointing it out.

My friends had no probs getting a rental with their hyper border collie. They rang up loads of agents and told them they were prepared to pay a bigger bond and over the agreed price on the rental - had to turn down offers as they had so many

Nick

x