flossybeth

Mornings

Its strange isn't it. I am up quite often at 6am and heading out soon after and it was pretty quick how it went from being light at that time to being pretty dark. Means the birds don't start till later too though so thats a plus point :cute:

Well waking up on your birthday morning to nice bright warm/hot days, is a lot better than my 44 years cold dark damp birthday mornings.

The big 60 for me today guys, still loving life, going off my body though, gives me too much grief these days, but then I am a whinging pom!

Well waking up on your birthday morning to nice bright warm/hot days, is a lot better than my 44 years cold dark damp birthday mornings.

The big 60 for me today guys, still loving life, going off my body though, gives me too much grief these days, but then I am a whinging pom!

Happy birthday!

Are you doing something sufficiently fitting?

Always on my way to work at around 5.30am..... think we had about 2 weeks of daylight at that time before the xmas break... had 3 weeks off and it was dark again!!

But still nice to see more daylight in the evening!!

Dan

Guest Guest75

Many Happies Keef!!!!!!

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oooohhh.......Merry Birthmas Keith!......you don't look a day over 59! Xxxx