Nikianx73

Hi All!

Hi, Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Niki and I moved here from the UK in September last year with my husband and 2 kids (12 & 8) and we're currently living in Largs Bay. Loving looking through the threads :smile:

All good so far thanks Ktee, youngest has had a couple of wobbles with school and we're STILL surrounded by boxes lol! I'm sure we'll get there eventually :wacko::wink:

Hello and welcome :)

I've not been to Largs Bay yet though I am up in Port Adelaide working a day or two each week.

Look forward to seeing you round the forum.

Thanks snifter, Largs Bay is lovely but seems quite quiet, than again we are still finding our feet at the moment, I'm sure we'll fine some noise eventually. :)

Thanks snifter, Largs Bay is lovely but seems quite quiet, than again we are still finding our feet at the moment, I'm sure we'll fine some noise eventually. :)

That's one of the reasons I thought it was nice lol.

Lol! don't get me wrong, I like the quiet and the locals have been lovely but there doesn't seem to be much going on, although we have found a cracking Mexican in Semaphore :) just need to find a decent hairdresser now ;)