Blossom

Fabric shopping

Hello all.

I've just taken up sewing and got myself a sewing machine.

Can anyone recommend any fabric shops other than spotlight and Lindcraft? I visited one independant sewing shop and it was mega expensive.

Thanks. :-)

I've only bought fabric from Spotlight since we got here - they have a massive range, so I haven't needed to look elsewhere.

I miss Trago Mills though for things like fabric, crafty bits and the like (but unless you're from the SW you've probably no idea what I'm talking about).

There's a sewing shop on St Bernard's Road in Rostrevor but it's probably a bit far for you and I've never been nn in so no idea what it's like. If you are ever having a trip over to Morialta Falls you could stop in and see.

Guest wen66

I heard about DK, really want to to go. I have bought some from Spotlight, they are always so messy, you need to have a good hoke around to find the good stuff.Try Ebay, too. I got some good bargains online.x

Tricia's Fabric warehouse just off South Road near Castle Plaza

How have I never seen this place? I'll have to go hunting. :-)

I heard about DK, really want to to go. I have bought some from Spotlight, they are always so messy, you need to have a good hoke around to find the good stuff.Try Ebay, too. I got some good bargains online.x

I made the mistake of taking a pushchair into spotlight. Ohhhh my.