Kerriandcarl

DAB radio

Hi all, does anyone know if a bose DAB radio would work over in adelaide . I want to ship it over but not sure it will work or be any use. has anyone else took one over and has it worked ?

Just trying to finalise the shipping list .. And go through what I need to sell !!

We also want to bring over our tv. Again would it work and how expensive are they to but new over there ?

thanks xx

I brought might and didn't work, so ended up buying another one here. Might be worth checking if you can alter the settings etc

Radio won't work that I know of.

TV should work fine. Might need a freeview box to pick up the channels but thats easy to sort.

FWIW, when we bought a new TV here it wasn't that much more than it would have cost in the UK at the time. Exchange rate and all that alters things for new arrivals but once you've been here a while and that doesn't come in to play then cost wise you just shop for good deals as and when :) You can price them up on sites like thegoodguys and dicksmith

As Cerberus1 said we have DAB+ here in Australia and DAB radios won't work. It is possible to buy DAB+ radios in the UK but I'm not sure if Bose make them. It would be worth checking if your is DAB+ already or if you can upgrade it as suggested above.