Guest Guest75

Gyms

Guest Guest75

Which gym do you go to and does it rate??

I go to the Paramount Gym in Woodcroft.

$19.99 per fortnight , go as much as you want, lots of classes from Yoga to Some jumping around wildly to pumping music - included.

Great during the day as it is really quiet.

I know one or two of our members go in there - sorry if I don't always say hello - Headphones on and concentrating.:cute:

I used to go to the good life ones before having my baby. They were great, until a Pilates woman told me I was risking my baby by going to Pilates (at 4 weeks pregnant). Other than that one odd lady, all was good.

I did notice there was one rather attractive male instructor. When he was taking a class the place would be PACKED! Lol.

I'm at the aquatic centre at Marion. $28 per fortnight (discounted rate), all the classes, pools and a great lifting area. I use it 6 time a week so definitely get my money's worth. Creche too.

Goodlife at Crossroads is awesome, and about to go 24/7, which will help it even more as its weekend hours are a bit short for my taste!

Goodlife do deals a few times a year (so far this year Boxing Day and Valentines they've repeated the same offer I used in Dec 2013) and I got my membership for $13.95 a week (I pay a dollar extra to use any Goodlife gym).

Blackwood Fitness - $155 a YEAR! unlimited classes, small pool and 24 hours - suits me and my budget. Do Fit for Life (for the over 50s) twice a week + yoga and aqua

https://blackwoodfitness.com.au/

Edited by NicF
    removed Facebook link and put in official site

Hi, does anyone know of any gyms that allow kids in? Our youngest, 11, goes to a gym close to where we live in the UK. He's only allowed to use cardio until he is 13, then he can use light weights. Just thought I would ask in case anyone has seen one. We're looking at settling in the southern suburbs around Christies or Seaford.

Aquatic centre at Marion as well..... Great for the use of the 3 pools, (and slides if your a big kid!!!), gym and classes!!

Dan