Skittle

Moving to South Australia - Survey

As part of my Year 12 Research Project, I have decided to conduct a various amount of surveys to help me get a better understanding of my topic. My chosen topic is: What are the main influences on British migrants when immigrating to South Australia? Having moved over here with my family 8 years ago, I am very interested to learn more about people’s decisions on moving. I would really appreciate all your time in filling out this survey but feel free to withdraw your information at any time if you change your mind. Thankyou for your time, Chloe.

https://surveyplanet.com/54f43cd6648b044447520b50

Edited by Skittle

Guest Guest14361

Completed, one suggestion though, perhaps increase people's reply space, I ran out of letters in two answers, good luck

Guest Guest14361

The way the questions are asked its for everywhere in Australia

Hi, completed. A few suggestions to make it easier for people to fill out - and then for you to get better data for your project:

- Allow people to choose more than one option (eg what things are better about SA might be employment AND safety AND education - currently you can only pick one. Also under 'are you a family/couple/solo' etc lots of people could be more than one. Also specify - are you asking what the situation when someone migrated? eg I was a solo traveller, now I'm a part of a couple.

- Change your age ranges - I am 30 so could have picked 18-30 and 30-60

- As others have said, allow more characters of text... I could have written heaps more but was limited but only being allowed to write one short sentence.

Good luck with the project!

-

Actually, as someone who never uses one word where ten would do the job, I kind of liked being limited!

Actually, as someone who never uses one word where ten would do the job, I kind of liked being limited!

I think that's a fair point, Diane!

Looking at the amount of people who wanted to say more - myself included - it was probably a very good idea to restrain us!

:smile: LC