Beanbear

Cars at reduced price

We are needing to sell our 2 cats ahead of moving back to the UK and have reduced the prices. The Magna is now $1995 and the Jazz is $8995. Both are excellent cars but the Jazz is now an extremely good buy given that it is serviced, has new tyres and has had front and rear brakes done last week. Rego until May

we are in Coromandel Valley.

Is the magna house trained?

We are needing to sell our 2 cats ahead of moving back to the UK and have reduced the prices. The Magna is ...

We are needing to sell our 2 cats ahead of moving back to the UK and have reduced the prices. The Magna is now $1995 and the Jazz is $8995. Both are excellent cars but the Jazz is now an extremely good buy given that it is serviced, has new tyres and has had front and rear brakes done last week. Rego until May

we are in Coromandel Valley.

[/img] lol btw you have more details for the Jazz and when are you looking to release the cars?

The cars are both available now and we really need them sold. The Jazz is 3.5 years old. 1.3 manual in metallic grey ( see picture on previous post). Spacious, economical would strongly recommend a test drive.

My spouse cant maneuver manual I'm afraid. By any chance that the Magna is available? And whether you could email some pics and provide details for the vehicle? I am expecting to arrive on 27 Apr. please PM, thanks buddy

Edited by NicF
    removed personal email address

My spouse cant maneuver manual I'm afraid. By any chance that the Magna is available? And whether you could email some pics and provide details for the vehicle? I am expecting to arrive on 27 Apr. please PM, thanks buddy

We will need to sell the cars in the next ten days. If this would work for you am happy to provide more details.

We will need to sell the cars in the next ten days. If this would work for you am happy to provide more details.

I am afraid that it may be too soon for us to lock in the deal

I am afraid that it may be too soon for us to lock in the deal

We'll see how we go. A friend has volunteered to keep the Magna after we leave until it's sold, if it hasn't gone prior to our departure so we could still arrange something potentially.