Ferret

Fishing Charter

The boys at work have been working hard lately. Promised them a fishing trip as a sort of bonus. Any recommendations/experiences ?

I did one from O'Sullivans a year or two ago. Wouldn't go again as I felt the boat was a tad overcrowded as there were only 6 seats on the rear whereas the operator took 8 people out. Might have been just that one occasion but it still put me off. Plus the skipper allowed one person to smoke and it stunk.

See the reviews in the following link http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/just-cruisin-fish-and-dive-charters/morphett-vale

Thanks for the warning, much appreciated.

Have narrowed it down to a few via a google search. Unless someone else comes up with someone.

I did one from O'Sullivans a year or two ago. Wouldn't go again as I felt the boat was a tad overcrowded as there were only 6 seats on the rear whereas the operator took 8 people out. Might have been just that one occasion but it still put me off. Plus the skipper allowed one person to smoke and it stunk.

See the reviews in the following link http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/just-cruisin-fish-and-dive-charters/morphett-vale

Guest Guest75

Hope you got sorted with that charter I recommended mate!:smile:

Tyke, thanks for your help. Inclined to go with the Glenelg one as it's a bit closer. One of the boys lives near town.

Hope you got sorted with that charter I recommended mate!:smile: