andy and lindsey

Party Plan - Direct selling - some ? - Phoenic cards

Hi I am currently thinking of selling Phoenix Cards (some of you may have heard of these - they are quite popular in the UK , well I sense that they were as my children used to get at least 4 on each birthday) who have now branched out into the Australian Market. For those of you that are involved in party plan/direct selling what do I do as regards tax implications etc.

Anyone shed any light on this for me that would be great - oh and if anyone wants any cards let me know!!!:D

Lindsey

Hi I am currently thinking of selling Phoenix Cards (some of you may have heard of these - they are quite popular in the UK , well I sense that they were as my children used to get at least 4 on each birthday) who have now branched out into the Australian Market. For those of you that are involved in party plan/direct selling what do I do as regards tax implications etc.

Anyone shed any light on this for me that would be great - oh and if anyone wants any cards let me know!!!:D

Lindsey

Hiya, This probably sounds daft but what are Phoenix cards? Not heard of them before! I see you are buying in Aldinga, what are your views on the area, I quite like the look of it.

Thanks

Joanne

Guest Lulujim

hi - LOVE phoenix cards. my sis sells them here, and said they were advertising for aussie sellers. great idea - i will buy from you when i'm there! x