Guest philnjulie

Beauty Salon Unley Hyde Park

Guest philnjulie

Hi all, to all those lovely ladies and of course gents in need of a little TLC i've taken the plunge and opened my own beauty salon at 278 Unley Road Hyde Park. The salon is called Diamond Clinic and were offering all the latest tech. in machinary and treatments.

So if u would like to support a fellow pom in my new business venture i would love to catch up with u. Tel 8271 7502

Julie :jiggy:

Guest Patch
    Hi all, to all those lovely ladies and of course gents in need of a little TLC i've taken the plunge and opened my own beauty salon at 278 Unley Road Hyde Park. The salon is called Diamond Clinic and were offering all the latest tech. in machinary and treatments.

So if u would like to support a fellow pom in my new business venture i would love to catch up with u. Tel 8271 7502

So do we get any discounts or specials???!!!

Hi Julie

We live pretty close to Unley Road, so will look out for Diamond Clinic when we are round there.

Do you have a price list, list of treatments you offer and what products you use available to view?

Thanks

Guest philnjulie

hi all, yep i could fix up a pommy discount i know who will b legible with our accents so thats easy. Full range of treatments from your normal run of the mill beauty t/ts to latest tech. IPL, Oxygen Facials, Mircro-dermabrasion, muscle toning and fat breakdown (which i personally recommend)!!, Body wraps, infa-red domes, Biomesosculpture that i will have to tell u about and loads more.

Skin-care is Germaine de capuccini which is the leading skin care range in spain with i know inside out because i used it in the salon in manchester. Look forward to hearing and meeting u all juliex

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Julie,

Would I be able to send Sas in for a quote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Seriously whish you all the very best for your business, do you or will you be doing gift vouchers?

Guzzler

Guest philnjulie

oh yes hopefully selling vouchers by the dozen.

Got lots of opening offers like manicure, pedicure, eyebrow shape and express classic facial.

lots of deals on the electrical machinary for introductory price of $99 go on give it a try!!

Guest flounder1

Hi

well done on opening your own salon hope all goes well. do you have a website set up yet ? also are you ever looking for nail technicians ? jane

Guest Django
    hi all, yep i could fix up a pommy discount i know who will b legible with our accents so thats easy.

:shocked: You are treading on very thin ice there. If word got out 2 things could happen. The non poms will be outraged and I wouldn't like to be in your shoes. Prosecution for discrimination. :policeman: Or they may just boycott and you will be alienating yourself from most of your potential customers. :wacko:

Damn it gone all PC again. I must learn to keep my thoughts to myself. :dull:

Pete

PS good luck with your venture hope it takes off for you.

Bummer, my daughter just had her formal, and I think my UK accent has faded somewhat, leaving me in a no man's land as I don't have a very strong Aussie accent either. Good luck, That area is certainly a good place for your type of business.

Guest philnjulie
    Hi

well done on opening your own salon hope all goes well. do you have a website set up yet ? also are you ever looking for nail technicians ? jane

hi jane are u a nail tech ? although i do nails i want to consentrate on the other treatments. Are u working? julie

Guest philnjulie

Thanks for all the comments guys hope to meet you all personally. Cheers:jiggy: