Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Money Saving Tips: Cinema's

I ordered it online on Sunday, it was posted out Monday and arrived yesterday. No postage charge either.

Planning on putting it to use this weekend all being well :)

It may be if there are two of you and you go a lot, getting 2 cards might be worthwhile. Check and see perhaps?

I ordered one yesterday and it arrived today.

I have a Wallis cinema a couple of minutes away...and the grandkids are going to the movies during the holidays:smile:

Just this week we've had $5 tickets (through Scoopon) to see Inside Out at the Capri Theatre in Goodwod - it's a not-for-profit 30's/40's restored cinema with a Wurlitzer organ. the children were unimpressed when I told them but loved it once we got there; we had 45 minutes to wait before the film started and I thought we'd browse Goodwood Road but they wanted to sit in the lounge and just look... They have a members club $30 to join then $8 tickets for films throughout the year, a little too out of the way for us but a good deal if you're in the city.

And we saw Minions at a special RAA screening for $10 each (with goody bag, popcorn, drink and we won a prize) but the RAA offers cheap tickets to members all year round at Wallis cinemas.

And a few weeks ago we did a movie meal deal with Fasta Pasta in Christies Beach and for 5 of us it was just over $100 (I can't remember exactly because I didn't pay) and that was a meal with garlic bread and drink and a film (we saw Jurassic World).

So loads of bargains to be had out there - and if all else fails our local video shop does some great deals too :)

I take it the telethon card is limited to 1 ticket per card?

I got 4 discounted tickets for a film in one go the other day using the card.

Is this what you meant?

I have just been sent this from Event...available for members and membership is free...

just in time for school holidays!

1f225ce6-602a-4e0c-8100-7425b5283ba6.jpg

Marion Voucher Offer!

We're offering exclusive pricing to a Book of 5 and Book of 10 eVouchers.  These eVouchers are valid for Event Cinemas Marion only. 

Available for the movie of your choice.  PLUS, you can even decide to pay a little bit extra to upgrade your movie experience to 3D or Vmax.

Use your movie vouchers to book online to secure your seats (additional charges apply).

Valid for 6 months from date of purchase - please read all of the terms & conditions carefully.

Marion - Book of 5 eVouchers

Marion - Book of 5 eVouchers

5x eVouchers for just $50!
    Your Price $501 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Add to cart

Marion - Book of 10 eVouchers

Marion - Book of 10 eVouchers

10x eVouchers for just $90!
    Your Price $901 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Add to cart