Guest caoimhe

I think I may cry

Guest caoimhe

Woke up this morning as O/H was yelling (a lot of the words could not be posted on a public forum) I jumped out of bed and found him in the bathroom ----- something happened to overflow of the loo and water was everywhere going through to the kitchen below

Now this would upset most people at any time but 3 days after the house going up for sale and having spent 6 grand doing the place up makes it even more upsetting :arghh:

O/H managed to sort it and although it took me 15 towels to mop it up there doesn't seem to be too much damage except the kitchen ceiling needing repainting

If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have No luck :sad:

What made me more annoyed was when I told my best mate she said it's an omen and we are not suppose to sell and immigrate

Anyone want a best mate :nah::nah:

Guest Griff

That's just bad luck.

Don't believe in omens, if you do then you will always find something or somebody say you shouldn't go because....it's an omen.

Hope all is well soon....and all your towels dry.

aaarrrhhhh no way jac am sorry to hear that, glad its sorted out, nothing a coat of paint wont fix.

and your best mate is most probely

saying that because she dont want you to go:sad:

the excuses that my mates make up is shocking;)

good luck gurl

suexxx

Guest Django
    If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have No luck :sad:

You haven't met us yet. :biglaugh:

I'll swap you your best mate for one of my children. After spending a week painting she decided to draw and write in pen all over the walls. :realmad:

Pete

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI , yes it was a omen telling you to buy a bunglow in Oz , not a house ?

Guest caoimhe
    HI , yes it was a omen telling you to buy a bunglow in Oz , not a house ?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks guy's really needed that laugh

Woke up this morning as O/H was yelling (a lot of the words could not be posted on a public forum) I jumped out of bed and found him in the bathroom ----- something happened to overflow of the loo and water was everywhere going through to the kitchen below

Now this would upset most people at any time but 3 days after the house going up for sale and having spent 6 grand doing the place up makes it even more upsetting

O/H managed to sort it and although it took me 15 towels to mop it up there doesn't seem to be too much damage except the kitchen ceiling needing repainting

If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have No luck

What made me more annoyed was when I told my best mate she said it's an omen and we are not suppose to sell and immigrate

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Take it its a sign to get the hell out as quick as you can as the house is going the same way as the uk!;)

Keep smiling!

I wouldn't take it as a sign, or we are also in trouble! just before we put the house up for rent my OH left the bathroom tap on all night! and it leaked down to the kitchen. Woke up in the morning to water all over the kitchen floor. We had to have the kitchen ceiling plastered and something done to the taps. The kitchen had not long been put in, plastered and painted! so I was not happy!

Liz

Guest Roo1

Now this would upset most people at any time but 3 days after the house going up for sale and having spent 6 grand doing the place up makes it even more upsetting

If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have No luck

Ahhh Jacq, thats all you need! Its not an Omen its a faulty loo, it is what it is hun. Pay no attention to the best mate, she's just looking for any excuse as she's going to miss you.

A lick of sealer and paint and I'm sure it'll be fine.

Fingers crossed for your house sale.......still waiting on mine and its been 2 years! Now if anything that could be an omen but too late, I'm already here!:biglaugh:In your face Mr Omen!:biglaugh:

Guest paul_smart

Yeah it was an omen, not to buy white towels for the bathroom and to leave these 15 behind for the next owner!!

Nice mate by the way, does she have green eyes at all??