Congratulations Foxychick!!!

Guest Devon

Guest caoimhe
Hi Django - just hope it wasn't a secret!!!!!:err:

Don't worry it wouldn't stay a secret long, the baby cry would give it away

Congrats to all

Guest donna T

I certainly will - I know she will be very pleased to have it over and done with. I gather that all is well with Rachel and little Holly Tahlia and will pass on everyones good wishes. Just hope I don't get all broody :confused:

God 'get broody' Donna, how could you not !!?? Give Rachel & Family our love, if you do get her address could you email me please, I would like to send them a card (Liz needless to say I won't get a card to you for Thursday as Ash is off).

Well done Rachel !!

Best Wishes

Angela xx

Guest Libby1971

Absolutely wonderful news...I am so pleased for all - mum, dad, brothers too.

Please on our hugest congratulations!

Love Libby and her brood xxxx

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the good wishes, we are home now and recovering well! Holly is beautiful (although I might be a bit biased!) and she is the best aussie surprise we could have hoped for. She was 8lb 6oz which is not bad considering she was supposed to be big!

Catch up with everyone soon.

Below there should be a picture of her, if I have managed to do it right! Not the best, but you can see we share the likeness of the double chin! :D

Rachel

th_DSC03599.jpg