Guest Guest14361

Best In Australia

I love the bit where they say Adelaide was named first on an alphabetical list of the best places to live overseas :wacko:. There can't be that many places that would come before Adelaide in an alphabetical list never mind good places to live. Great to see the place being recognised for the fantastic place it is though.

I love these stories. Not so much for the story itself but you can bet the comments will be full of people threatening to stab themselves in the eye because they read something positive about Adelaide and South Australia.

No wonder the Vics hate us. I mean, what has Melbourne to offer. Been there few times, not impressed. And what would Sydney be without it's harbour, another concrete jungle trying to be sophisticated.

We may be small, but we're beautiful.

It was such a lovely start, reading the positive description of Adelaide in the above link, until I came to the comments following the article. Such a shame! No matter how cheerful and upbeat one might feel when reading such a nice report, there's never a shortage of people ready to drag you back down. Oh well, we love Adelaide - warts and all!