mcstrach

Fully Furnished 4 bedroom house for rent in South Brighton

Anyone looking for a short term rental? We have a great 4 bedroom fully furnished home steps from one of Adelaide's most popular beaches. Everything you need for kids.

Located in South Brighton walking distance to shops, Brighton Jetty road, 6 doors from a great beach. If you've got elementary aged kids we are between Seacliff Primary and Brighton Primary School so you can choose (our kids go to Seacliff). We are also in the Brighton High School zone for those with high school kids.

We are looking for someone to lease the house from June 24, 2015 - Jan 5, 2016.

$700/week.

- Bedroom 1 - master with king

- Bedroom 2 - bunkbed with desk underneath and a single with trundle

- Bedroom 3 - bunkbed with trundle

- bedroom 4 - single bed with trundle

- Office

- Sunroom

The house is equipped for a family of 6 but there is space for more if need be. Our kids are aged 3, 6, 8 and 10. We've got bikes and toys and all the rigging for the whole family.

The house has a formal dining room with table for 10, kitchen with electric stove and double oven coffee maker etc, living room has a couple recliners and a large L shaped sofa and 60 inch tv with xbox 360, office with hid-a-bed in couch, 2 bathrooms, backyard with trampoline, cubby house, garden, bbq, outdoor sitting area under a pergola.

Feel free to call (0413 625 583 or from the UK +61 413 625 583) or pm me.

Anyone looking for a short term rental? We have a great 4 bedroom fully furnished home steps from the beach. Everything you need for kids.

Located in South Brighton walking distance to shops, Brighton Jetty road, 6 doors from a great beach. If you've got elementary aged kids we are between Seacliff Primary and Brighton Primary School so you can choose (our kids go to Seacliff). We are also in the Brighton High School zone for those with high school kids.

$750/week - electricity, gas, water, internet included.

The house is equipped for a family of 6 but there is space for more if need be. Our kids are aged 3, 6, 8 and 10. We've got bikes and toys and all the rigging for the whole family.

The house has a formal dining room with table for 10, kitchen with electric stove and double oven coffee maker etc, living room has a couple recliners and a large L shaped sofa and 60 inch tv with xbox 360, office with hid-a-bed in couch, 2 bathrooms, backyard with trampoline, cubby house, garden, bbq, outdoor sitting area under a pergola.

Feel free to call 0413 625 583 or 0402 379 400

Sounds great but does it allow dogs? Looking to rent end of May or slightly sooner.

Edited by snifter
email

Hi im looking for a pet friendly rental for the end of May, short or longer term let. Iam a family of 5 , kids over 18 yrs of age. We have 2 small well behaved dogs. Willing to pay upfront and negotiate conditions for dogs. Please can you advise if we can let this proprty. I am a scottish nurse with permanent residency, thankyou.

Hi we are a family from the UK looking for a fully furnished rental for a minimum of 6 months from the 22 July 2015.

Can you please advise availability and best prices.

Many Thanks

Brian Styles

Anyone looking for a short term rental? We have a great 4 bedroom fully furnished home steps from one of Adelaide's most popular beaches. Everything you need for kids.

$700/week.

- Office

- Sunroom

Feel free to call (0413 625 583 or from the UK +61 413 625 583) or pm me.

Edited by NicF
removed phone number as per rules