new house builders

Guest mk paul

Guest mk paul

was wondering if anyone could give me any info on assistant site managers jobs in adelaide, cant seem to find any jobs avalible anywhere!! just starting on the visa process and apparently my jobs on the wanted list but not a lot of info around that i can find. Also my wife is a carer for the elderly,is there much call for her job.

:confused:

Guest Footsoldier

Hi Paul,

There are plenty of companies here in Adelaide that would take you on try checking out AVjennings,Divine homes,rossdale homes,marshall thompson homes,Fairmont,hickenbotham homes.

As for Aged care I don't think O/H will have to much hassle finding work just check out the usual agencies.

Carlton.

Guest LOUISE HANNAH
was wondering if anyone could give me any info on assistant site managers jobs in adelaide, cant seem to find any jobs avalible anywhere!! just starting on the visa process and apparently my jobs on the wanted list but not a lot of info around that i can find. Also my wife is a carer for the elderly,is there much call for her job.

:confused:

Hi There,

In the same boat im afraid, my husband has his own construction firm here in the UK, we leave for Adelaide in August, we registered with the agencies but they dont seem very forthcoming until you actually have your feet in OZ.

We went to Adelaide last year with a handfull of CV's and were offered jobs on the spot

so I dont think that we will have trouble getting site managers jobs once were there.

Its just very daunting that when you go on the employment sites nothing matches your criteriaespecially as you say were on demand.

Anyway time will tell, we may not get that post initailly but hopefully it wont be long

Louise & Chris

Guest Footsoldier
Hi There,

In the same boat im afraid, my husband has his own construction firm here in the UK, we leave for Adelaide in August, we registered with the agencies but they dont seem very forthcoming until you actually have your feet in OZ.

We went to Adelaide last year with a handfull of CV's and were offered jobs on the spot

so I dont think that we will have trouble getting site managers jobs once were there.

Its just very daunting that when you go on the employment sites nothing matches your criteriaespecially as you say were on demand.

Anyway time will tell, we may not get that post initailly but hopefully it wont be long

Louise & Chris

Hi guys,

Try the corporate part of the builders websites for any jobs or checkout carrerone in the professional section.

Hi I dont know much about building but do know that your wife would need a certificate to work in aged care - I have a friend who has experience in the UK and NVQs and she is unable to work here unless she gets a certificate and I cant remember what its called now. I think it costs around $2000 (thats a rough estimate, having just got up and takes a couple of months). I know that NASANSB do it and its a mixture of practical/classroom and placement - there tel number is 08 8338 1000 if you want to discuss it with them or maybe someone else on here can give you a little more detail.

Good Luck

Lindsey