kadj

Sending money back to the UK regularly

I am looking for an Aus version of Moneycorp to send regular payments back to our UK bank account as our property there is going on the market and our wages here will have to be used to pay the mortgage etc. Can anyone recommend a company to use to do this? Many thanks

I am looking for an Aus version of Moneycorp to send regular payments back to our UK bank account as our property there is going on the market and our wages here will have to be used to pay the mortgage etc. Can anyone recommend a company to use to do this? Many thanks

Moneycorp can help with your money transfers back to the UK - you would send your dollars to our Australian dollar bank account. We would then do the conversion into pound then send to your UK bank account.

You would not be charged any transfer fees.

Please let me know if you would like any further information or feel free to private message me.

Thanks

John

why not just use Transferwise, then you will not get lots of charges for changing back from dollars to pounds. I use transfer wise all the time. Fast and only get £1.50 charge per transaction. You also get the mid day exchange rate much cheaper.

Hi kadj

We send money back to the UK weekly. We have a standing order set up from our NAB account to our Moneycorp account, and then we buy UK £'s which are then transferred to our UK bank account free of charge and within a couple of days.

Just how we do it.

Jo

We Have always used HIFX money transfers,they are very efficient and customer service is great,You pay equivalent money you wish transferred to thier nominated Oz account,email a copy of transfer receipt to them,the fund are transferred couple of days later into your UK account.They charge a fixed fee. You are also informed immediately when to expect the money to hit ur account.

We use Citibank. No branches in Adelaide though, so you need to apply online and get verified at Aus Post.

We opened a bank account with them - transfer money from NAB to Citi bank -then transfer Citbank to Lloyds account in the UK. Fee free and all done on line.

It was the easiest option for me

Guest Claire-n-tel

We've always used Moneycorp and never had a problem.....