Hawk4

Mates to share in common interests!

Hi All, Ive been living here since January 2013 and have met some good people, although not quite like friends from home. Im into my motorbikes, I ride a Ducati Panigale and Im looking some peeps to go riding with. Im also into training, I enjoy the gym, road cycling and mountain biking. I ran my own business back in Scotland and had more time and a better work life balance, Im definitely finding it difficult here, as lots to do but not many friends who are not joined at there wife's hips....

I live in Moana with my wife and two kids and work full time, but could definitely do with some like minded mates, for all of the above and a beer or two...

Cheers

Mark

Mark, for mountain biking look on Facebook for a group called Phat Forkers and for road a group called the muddies. Both based down south.

Guest wen66
    Mark, for mountain biking look on Facebook for a group called Phat Forkers and for road a group called the muddies. Both based down south.

Must look them up, OH has been looking for a group in the south. Cheers.:biggrin:

Guest wen66
    Hi All, Ive been living here since January 2013 and have met some good people, although not quite like friends from home. Im into my motorbikes, I ride a Ducati Panigale and Im looking some peeps to go riding with. Im also into training, I enjoy the gym, road cycling and mountain biking. I ran my own business back in Scotland and had more time and a better work life balance, Im definitely finding it difficult here, as lots to do but not many friends who are not joined at there wife's hips....

I live in Moana with my wife and two kids and work full time, but could definitely do with some like minded mates, for all of the above and a beer or two...

Cheers

Mark

Sweet bike, Mark. Think we've seen one down your way. Did you bring her over or buy her here? We're bikers at heart but haven't got round to getting one here, just yet. :biggrin:....will eventually.

Guest Husky

Dont you just love that name...phat forkers

Guest vikkiann

Do you know where about down south they are based?

I would love to like this thread.

HG

The like button is the bottom right button.

Guest wen66
    I bought it here, there are a few down this way, I love it :)

Must admit, I am very jealous. :biggrin:. I had a 748 in the past. She was beautiful although OH said it was like having an exotic mistress...looked fabulous but damn expensive to keep....:err:.