bob_kennedy

Who turned off the sun?

I'm going to get my blanket out for sitting watching TV tonight. I didn't yesterday and was a bit cold when we went to bed. We still have our summer duvet on and I'm considering switching it to the winter one, but given the forecast is 28 for the weekend I'm wondering if the winter one might be too warm. I refuse to use the heating just yet though.

Its definately gotten nippy. I find it colder in the house than outside as per usual though :tongue: Refusing to put heating of any kind on atm. Try to resist that for as long as possible and am layering up, getting out the throws and warm dressing gown :cute: It keeps saying its going to get a bit warmer in a few days so don't want to mess around heating the house as once its on, it means its on for the winter iykwim.

I am enjoying the change of colours on the trees and in the garden. Lovely to see. Soon be time for a visit up to the Mt Lofty Botanic gardens for a wander.

Edited by snifter
    typo

19 degrees and I am back wearing my winter shoes for work, my boss had her heater on in her office the other day! Honestly you tell people that in the UK and they think you are mad ha ha.