Does anyone know if a medical is needed for a 405 visa as it is classed as a temporary visa, if it is what is checked.

Many thanks

On having a quick look I can't see anything mentioning it. Just the fact it's a temp visa doesn't mean you won't though. I had two different temp visas before pr and had to do medicals for both. They just skip the blood test part for tr.

The application form States:-

"Medical and x-ray examinationsAll applicants are required to meet certain health requirements. Formal health examinations may be requested. You will be advised of health checking procedures by your case officer.

Information on health requirements is available from the department’s website www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/health- exam.htm "

i have eave given blood twice for TR

The application form States:-

"Medical and x-ray examinationsAll applicants are required to meet certain health requirements. Formal health examinations may be requested. You will be advised of health checking procedures by your case officer.

Information on health requirements is available from the department’s website www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/health- exam.htm "

i have eave given blood twice for TR

do you work in the medical profession?

Very many thanks to the people that have replied, especially the link from Westly Russell, really useful. Just hope when I have more knowledge I can help others, feel like the junior apprentice at the moment.