Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Angus Clan

Aussie orthodontists?

Guest The Angus Clan

Anyone any idea of appx costs for a fixed appliance (brace)? My daughter is likely to be at the tail end of treatment by the time we come anywhere near Oz , but my son is heading that way so I need to brace myself now (if you'll pardon the pun!).

Thanks

Marcia

Guest Nick11
    Anyone any idea of appx costs for a fixed appliance (brace)? My daughter is likely to be at the tail end of treatment by the time we come anywhere near Oz , but my son is heading that way so I need to brace myself now (if you'll pardon the pun!).

Thanks

Marcia

Can't give you exact figure as each case is different - my daughter is going for her first visit in July - expecting about $5000 - but -get this - she has 5 baby teeth and none growing to replace them!!!! Worse case scenario - IMPLANTS!!!! $5000 EACH!!!!!!

OFF TO LIE DOWN IN A DARK ROOM!!!!

Guest The Angus Clan
    Can't give you exact figure as each case is different - my daughter is going for her first visit in July - expecting about $5000 - but -get this - she has 5 baby teeth and none growing to replace them!!!! Worse case scenario - IMPLANTS!!!! $5000 EACH!!!!!!

OFF TO LIE DOWN IN A DARK ROOM!!!!

Poor you! Sounds like a remortgage job! Thanks for your scary response! Hope all goes well! ( gonna send my son out to do a paper round or better still rob a bank!)

Hope the lie down helped!

marcia