Hi Everyone

Guest betty22

Guest dglamoore

Hi Deena and John

welcome to PIA :lol: We also applied for an SIR495 online, applied in October and was granted in February. We fly out next Sunday and when we land it will be the first time we have been to Adelaide so have an adventure waiting for us :shock: :lol:

Good luck with it all and enjoy your reccie in July. Any questions just shout - everyone on here is very friendly.

Lisa :D

hi,

Welcome to the site.

we have just applied for PR having completed our 2 years on SIR visa.

If you want any info just ask

all the best

Liz

Hi Liz,

Just looking at your beautiful rental, unfortunatley for us we have two cats tagging along with us when we hopefully arrive towards the end of the year pending visa's of course but my question is, i noticed on your description it stated security gates to the estate, have you found this a common feature on estates in australia?

I have seen it on general australia programs in the past and thought it was a good idea, we could do with some on our estate sometimes.

Tina

Guest RandC

Hi both

welcome to lovely PIA. Good luck with your application, how long are you going for on your reccie?. Wow Lisa -enjoy your last full weekend in the UK - you must be on a rollercoaster of emotions by now.

Cari :D

Guest happy-jools

welcome to PIA.

Its a great site with lots of friendly tips and advice.

p.s. your not alone in thinking your head is going to explode. I think my head has got no more room to hold any more information in!!!!