Tamara (Homes Down Under)

Weather and wind warning!

My hubby took all the shade sails down on Wednesday as we head into winter.

This is a strong wind warning for today!

151763-46dd89ca-e9fd-11e4-8372-6d6af869ac07.jpg

All the morning’s news.

BATTEN down the hatches - winds of up to 90km/h are set to hit Adelaide and other parts of the state this morning.

A severe weather warning has been issued for people in the Adelaide Metropolitan, Mount Lofty Ranges, Lower Eyre Peninsula, Yorke Peninsula, Kangaroo Island, Murraylands, Upper South East, Lower South East and parts of the West Coast, Eastern Eyre Peninsula and Mid North districts.

Very localised damaging winds with peak gusts in excess of 90 km/h are possible in the vicinity of a cold front which is set to move eastwards across the state this morning.

Just driven home from work this morning and it was chucking it down and visibility was poor. The amount of car and truck drivers driving without their lights on in such conditions is shocking. As is that people still tailgate and drive at the fastest speed possible when its such poor weather.

Glad I am at home now :) We are having a PJ day, making crafty stuff.

My son's childcare are having a wheels day today, where the kids get to take their bikes, scooters etc and play on them in the playground. My son ride his bike round to school in the rain and I have a feeling that will be the last time he rides it until I pick him up this afternoon.

Just driven home from work this morning and it was chucking it down and visibility was poor. The amount of car and truck drivers driving without their lights on in such conditions is shocking. As is that people still tailgate and drive at the fastest speed possible when its such poor weather.

Glad I am at home now :) We are having a PJ day, making crafty stuff.

My youngest just said that she likes days like this because you can watch films and drink hot chocolate all day.

Edited by flossybeth