etch123

Is anyone a member of anytime fitness Noarlunga? want $50?

Hi all,

Was contemplating on going to this gym, they have a good offer right now called "maytes rate" as per their email below.

Have a friend who trains at ? Jealous of their rates? We have the answer! Coming this May to Anytime Fitness - Noarlunga is "Maytes Rates". We will not only match your friend's rate and give you a half price joining fee. We will also reward your mate with a $50 credit on their account.

So if you are member please PM me, I'll get membership at your rate + half on joining fee and you will get $50 credited.

thanks in advance

I was at the Genesis gym in Noarlunga a while back. They have just closed down!

I think that most of the gyms do these sort of promotions...it's like a pyramid scheme with new members who hardly ever go after the first few weeks supporting the remaining members.

Have a look at the Noarlunga leisure centre too. Their facilities have just been upgraded. I am not a member but I can get membership at a drastically reduced rate due to my grandchildren attending the swimming centre for lessons. As well as the gym, pool etc you have access to squash, badmington etc at the other centre. It might not suit you but it's worth a look...:smile: My son and his girlfriend go there after moving from a different gym. They have a crèche too. The rate that they pay is for the family membership and they pay $12 per week. (granddaughter attends swimming lessons for this rate) but she has unlimited access to the pool as well.

I was at the Genesis gym in Noarlunga a while back. They have just closed down!

I think that most of the gyms do these sort of promotions...it's like a pyramid scheme with new members who hardly ever go after the first few weeks supporting the remaining members.

Have a look at the Noarlunga leisure centre too. Their facilities have just been upgraded. I am not a member but I can get membership at a drastically reduced rate due to my grandchildren attending the swimming centre for lessons. As well as the gym, pool etc you have access to squash, badmington etc at the other centre. It might not suit you but it's worth a look...:smile: My son and his girlfriend go there after moving from a different gym. They have a crèche too. The rate that they pay is for the family membership and they pay $12 per week. (granddaughter attends swimming lessons for this rate) but she has unlimited access to the pool as well.

Hi Tamara, Yes we have an appointment to have a look at the gym at the Noarlunga centre. I quite liked the fitness anytime gym as well as they had very techy equipment. Will decide which one after we go there tomorrow.