I have 3 boys all very keen to carry on playing soccer, they are 15,12 & 11 all play at a good standard here in the UK, any advice on good clubs? Were arriving in 2 weeks and staying in moana but quite happy to travel for the right club, Tia

I have 3 boys all very keen to carry on playing soccer, they are 15,12 & 11 all play at a good standard here in the UK, any advice on good clubs? Were arriving in 2 weeks and staying in moana but quite happy to travel for the right club, Tia

Tte season is almost half way through. Trials are in September for all federation clubs, you won't find any vacancies until then.

Guest Guest14361

Adelaidenow knows his soccer in Adelaide and it was 20 words more than your reply

1 would advise you call some of the junior teams around your prospective location, they may have slots available.

Agree with this. Although the clubs have trials and select players at the beginning of the season it is possible that a kid has left part way through - my son's football club have just lost a player as he is moving overseas.

Most People look close to home so check the FFSA web site for your local club, I have been involved at a few and coached as well they all get political at times and some time your best bet is through parents at school, Good luck I hope you find a club, School soccer is sort or big down south as well and joining a school team may be an idea for the rest of the season till you settle, They also run state championships and kids can selected from that. Get settled this year maybe check a few clubs out on a Sunday and than you are ready for season 2016

:biggrin: