uni in the uk

    Recommended Posts

    hi my son is currently in year 11 at school and will be going on through to year 12, he is thinking about going back to England to get a degree how will he be able to apply since there's different systems. The uk has GCSE's and here in Australia it is an ATAR system how does it work getting to a uni in england with an ATAR

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    You can check on the uni websites what equivalent overseas quals are required. The main issue will be that he will most likely be considered an international student as he has not been resident in the UK for the last three years so will be subject to international fees and unable to get any loans.


    look at the student finance website and the uni websites for more info.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now