Kacymru

Drinks this Friday night (29th May 2015) in the CBD

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone was keen to meet up and make some new friends this Friday night?

Was thinking 6pm onwards at Bank Street Social?

Anyone is welcome: new members, established ones, young, un-young :-)

Details below for anyone who doesn't know where it is.

Bank Street Social

48 Hindley Street, Adelaide SA 5000

Edited by snifter
Removed FB link as date for meet up has passed

Hey Bala, there doesn't really seem to be much interest in this, so let's leave it.

FYI - there is an meet up at The Producers Bar in the same night - not sure who's organising but it could be good.

Ive just seen this. Sorry Kacymru. Im definitely up for meeting up on a Friday night. Bank Street Social looks great too. I'll make sure I take a look at this post from now on.

em

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Flossie
      Hi! 
      I'm Flora, I recently moved to Adelaide to study but being a bit older than the average student I'm finding it hard to meet people. Would anyone be up for drinks? I had a look and couldn't see any recent posts about a meet up. 
      Flora
    • By Kym Martin
      We have recently moved back to Adelaide after 17 years in America. We have a 17 & 19 year old and would love to meet other expats with late teens that have moved to Adelaide.  Let me know if this is you! Thanks Kym
    • By KPG
      Hello Forum..
      This topic is mainly for 489 visa applicants, i.e. those in the process of applying or have already applied and received a grant or are / have already landed in SA. 
      Migrating is not easy as it requires a lot of planning, courage to make things work out as desired. Moving with a family with young children is not easy and when the time eventually comes one develops cold feet and is lost in transition as there are load's of things to keep in mind.
      Here I would request all applicants to share their thoughts on some of the best practices, lessons learnt, tips, do's and don't's that are to be followed during:
      the application process  after grant is received pre-landing preparations  post landing  experiences and lessons learnt  
      This would definitely help a lot of migrants who have many thoughts and questions going on in their mind and it would be great to lend our moral support to who ever needs it 

Thank you all and I hope you all take the time to contribute as this forum has been stupendous in helping others!  God bless and all the best to all those who have migrated or planning to migrate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use