Nsw 190 visa

    Recommended Posts

    Dear Friends


    i have applied for NSW 190 visa. I had a question to be clarified in this valuable forum.


    1.Assuming that i will get an invite in the months to come, Can my wife and kid who are the secondary applicants can move first and me do the permanent move after a period say 1 year from my current job location. We all will together go for the initial entry but my family will move first and i will join them after a certain period of time in order to close out my commitments in the current work place. is it possible ?


    2.Also can my family be put up in Adelaide until i join them? This is because we are familiar with Adelaide as we visited and stayed at that place for some time and also have few friends in Adelaide. Will this anyways affect the visa rules ? Will it be checked and seen that my family has NSW sponsored 190 visa but living in Adelaide - example like enrolling for a school or looking for an apartment where we have to provide certain documents (if necessary ? not sure) and will it impact their visa and entitlements including medicare/centrelink etc if i am(primary applicant) not living with them and not in NSW?


    Basically i am thinking to put up my family in Adelaide until i join them and i wish to get a feedback from the members whether if this way is fair enough legally and do not have any impacts for my family to do all day to day routines as above and also to ensure my visa is not impacted and to join them.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I think you've asked some of these before in other threads and iirc number 1 is a yes. I think this was discussed in another thread where you asked about it.


    With regard to 2, if its a PR visa I think its ok but don't want to say for sure (I'm not a migration agent or working for immigration). I'd consult an agent if in doubt. Immigration may also change the rules between now and then. I'd honestly not be trying to do this stuff without seeking proper advice so you at least know where you stand properly rather than not being sure.


    Have you considered all moving once you are finished with your job and can move over aswell? It perhaps would be the easiest option with less worry this end and also then you could move to your preferred state of NSW and fulfil your visa to them.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now