speedygixer

seaford meadows girls !! drinks

hi ive been here nearly 2 years, got a few good girls! but still find it hard to get out there and meet people ! miss my uk girlies... we are in our 30s, family of 4, two children 7 and 4 and live seaford meadows. looking for mates and family s just to hang with, drinking!! bbqs!! beach!! normal stuff with normal people haha

drop me a message :biggrin:

Hi there, me and my hubby have been here since 2011 and are still looking for like minded friends. We have just had our first baby (& probably the last) so are struggling to get out there.

We we are in Moana. So let me know if you wanna chat ;)

Hi. We are moving over in October from the UK. We are a family of three, with a 2 year old daughter. We are looking at the Seaford area to start with, but will make our minds up when we arrive. It's nice to see other families wanting to meet up and also the women wanting to meet up. My wife is worried about the social life and meeting new friends, so its good to see that there are people in similar situations and will hopefully make things easier for us.

We're in Moana, me, hubby & 4 boys soon to be 3,( 11, 12, 15 & 21) as oldest going back to UK for uni, only been here for 10 days so not been far!! Did go to Moana surf club for curry night and going again this Friday (no cooking !) be glad to meet up with anyone in the area :)

Hi there, noticed your post that you are moving to Seaford in October. We have just arrived in June and we are at Seaford also. We are still very new here but we are a family of 4 and if we can help you with anything please let me know and will be good to meet up. I'll message you my details and be happy to keep in touch. Maria x

Hi there, noticed your post that you are moving to Seaford in October. We have just arrived in June and we are at Seaford also. We are still very new here but we are a family of 4 and if we can help you with anything please let me know and will be good to meet up. I'll message you my details and be happy to keep in touch. Maria x

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

New members posts have to be approved by a mod so bear with things if your post doesn't show up straight away. Once a mod logs in and checks it should then appear.

Also be aware that the PM facility does not start straight away either :)

Hi Speedygixer,

I'm new to the site but said I'd drop you a message but it won't let me pm you for some reason. Anyway it would be lovely to meet up as we're also a family of 4 and missing our social circle from the UK. My mobile number is (phone removed as per forum rules) and we are also in Seaford Meadows so feel free to text and we'll meet up. Maria x

Edited by snifter
    phone as per forum rules

Hi Speedygixer,

I'm new to the site but said I'd drop you a message but it won't let me pm you for some reason. Anyway it would be lovely to meet up as we're also a family of 4 and missing our social circle from the UK. My mobile number is (phone removed as per forum rules) and we are also in Seaford Meadows so feel free to text and we'll meet up. Maria x

Hi Maria :)

As a new member there are a few restrictions on your account till you've been posting a little while. One is that posts go into moderation and the other is that the PM facility isn't switched on yet.

Let me go see what I can do to fix this for you :)