Entertainment book, Adelaide 2015/16

snifter

Great topic. I think that it's a great idea to swap deals from the different suburbs. Maybe this should be a sticky and people can use it to swap entertainment book deals?

I can make it a sticky, thats fine :)

Anyone is welcome to swap or pass on book vouchers via here if they wish :) People seeking specific things can also ask incase someone can help them out.

• 2 months later...

Just saved 20% on a reef cruise our holiday in Port Douglas around $55. We had already saved the purchase price of the book with a trip to Monarto a while back. Since then have had a few meals and some clothes shopping.

Last year I also bought the wish cards at 5% off then just used them for shopping.

• 2 months later...

Have some vouchers from our entertainment book if anyone would like them. Am sifting through it and offering up the ones we won't use or don't want.

Might be of interest to others for a meal out or some such :)

Pics of front and back so you can see the address of each place aswell.

20151022_181428_resized.jpg

20151022_181441_resized.jpg

20151022_181607_resized.jpg

20151022_181628_resized.jpg

• 6 months later...

The Entertainment Book year is coming to an end.

If anyone is after any vouchers or would like some to put to use before the end of May, give a shout out on here and hopefully can help you out and pass them along.

I've swapped a few with friends and we won't use lots of the ones left. Things from cinema deals to meals, day trips and more.