Kacymru

Drinks Friday 19th June in Adelaide CBD

Hello Everyone!

I would like to let you all know that we are going to be meeting for drinks on Friday 19th June from 6pm onwards at Bank Street Social.

Anyone is welcome: new members, established ones, young, un-young (you just have to be over 18 as it's in a bar) :-)

Only "rule" is that you must be friendly and try say hello to everyone (don't worry - we are all in the same boat and happy to meet new people - it's always a bit never wracking the first time).

Details below for anyone who doesn't know where it is.

Bank Street Social

https://www.facebook.com/bankstsocial

48 Hindley Street, Adelaide SA 5000

FYI - this is one of those bars where they like you to 'dress appropriately' - so shoes, a nice top and skirt/ pants (basically no thongs).

Who's game?

PM me or message on here and we can set up an FB group or whatever

Hi karen

this sounds fab!! I don't arrive in Adelaide until 12th July :-(

however if you plan another night in the next month or so I'll definitely be there!! Enjoy x x

That's a shame KerriandCarl, but I am sure there will be plenty of other events - bet you guys are excited about moving here!! Bring some warm clothes, it can be a bit chilly at this time of year. Other than that, ENJOY THE ADVENTURE!!

Hey Louise,

Will be great to see you there! :-)

Karen

PS if anyone is coming on their own and is a bit worried about it then feel free to PM me and I'll give you my mobile number so you can message me when you get there and I'll come meet you outside or whatever :-)